Responsible for data processing is:
Thank you for your interest in CimeyClust offers and its services. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. Each time you call up a website, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. This access data is evaluated solely for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our services. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the correct presentation of our offer, which are overriding in the context of a balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. All access data is deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
2. Data processing for contract handling and for contacting us
2.1 Data processing for contract handling
For the purpose of contract processing (including inquiries about and processing of any existing warranty and performance claims as well as any statutory update obligations) in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO, we collect personal data if you provide it to us voluntarily in the context of your order. Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we need the data to process the contract and we cannot send the order without their information. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms.
Merchandise management system
Our service providers are located and/or use servers in these countries: USA
There is no European Commission adequacy decision for these countries. Our cooperation with you is based on these guarantees: Standard data protection clauses of the European Commission.
2.2 Customer account
In the context of customer communication, we collect personal data to process your inquiries in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO if you voluntarily provide us with this data when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we absolutely need the data to process your contact. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. After complete processing of your request, your data will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
3. data processing for the purpose of shipment processing.
For the fulfillment of the contract in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO, we pass on your data to the shipping service provider commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods.
4. data processing for payment processing
When processing payments in our online store, we work with these partners: technical service providers, credit institutions, payment service providers.
4.1 Data processing for transaction handling
4.2 Data processing for the purpose of fraud prevention and optimization of our payment processes.
Where applicable, we provide our service providers with further data, which they use together with the data necessary for the processing of the payment as our processors for the purpose of fraud prevention and optimization of our payment processes (e.g. invoicing, processing of contested payments, accounting support). Pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this serves to protect our legitimate interests in our protection against fraud or in efficient payment management, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests.
4.3 Identity and credit check when selecting Klarna payment services
Klarna direct debit, purchase on account via Klarna
5. Social media
Our online presence on Youtube
Insofar as you have given your consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO to the respective social media operator, your data will be automatically collected and stored for market research and advertising purposes when you visit our online presences on the social media mentioned above, from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. These can be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the platforms that presumably correspond to your interests. Cookies are generally used for this purpose. For detailed information on the processing and use of data by the respective social media operator, as well as a contact option and your rights and setting options in this regard to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy notices of the providers linked below. If you still require assistance in this regard, you can contact us.
YouTube is a service of Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). The information automatically collected by Google about your use of our online presence on YouTube is usually transmitted to a server of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA and stored there. For the USA, there is no adequacy decision of the European Commission. Our cooperation with them is based on standard data protection clauses of the European Commission.
6. contact options and your rights
6.1 Your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
• Pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
• Pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to request without undue delay the correction of inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• Pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is necessary
• for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
• for the fulfillment of a legal obligation;
• for reasons of public interest; or
• is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• Pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
• the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
• the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
• we no longer need the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
• you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
• Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
• Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
6.2 Right of objection
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests that prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you may object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you will only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.
6.3 Contact options
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, restriction or deletion of data, as well as revocation of consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.